infinite flying stick
infinite flying stick without wrap
infinite flying stick faster and more impressive
as you can guess from the title, this trick is like the infinite flying stick (cf prerequisite) but without the constant wrap around the diabolo.
From the simple sun-flying stick : You start a sun to the right, and when the diabolo is on the top right, you let your left stick free. Then start directly the "infinite without wrap".
From the normal infinite: you slow down the movement of your right hand, the flying stick unwrap the diabolo. Then you are very rapidly in the "unwrap" position of the infinite.
hold the "unwrapped infinite flying stick"
That's the tricky part ! Be prepared to take some hours to train that trick ...
Here are the pieces of advice :
- the 2 part of the string (folded by your diabolo) should be nearly parallel. In other words, the angle stick-diabolo-stick should be about 20°
- the diabolo should not be to near the directive (central) stick.
- the diabolo should not move to much. A circular trajectory with 20cm diameter should be good. perhaps less.
- The diabolo should spin rather fast. That make a small difference in the control on this trick.
- The right hand should make a relatively regular circular move and big enough, which is totally wrong in the "normal infinite". This is quite a sportive trick ...
exit of the trick
You can simply try to catch the flying stick. Personally, I never tried.
There are 2 others nice way to exit :
the "genocide" version : you slow down your movement, the flying stick open a bit more the angle stick-diabolo-stick, your tighten the string, the diabolo spring, the flying stick make a big circular fly and catche the jumped diabolo. (see the "flying stick + throw & catch" prerequisite)
The "return to wrapped infinite": you just make a rapid turn with your right stick and come back to the normal infinite.
flying stick + throw & catch